Old December 7th 08, 05:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Who to complain to about fares?

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 03:52:41 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Fleet. The ticket office times have become very erratic (they are
proposing to cut them and appear to have pre-empted their own
decision) and I don't think SWT machines sell anything other than day
tickets.

Do they really not? That's a bit poor, as the software can cope with
the sale of almost anything, as the Virgin and most[1] of the London
Midland ones offer.

[1] For some stupid reason, not at Wolverton. This might be because
most people wanting a long-distance ticket will double-back via MKC
anyway, and thus require 2 tickets.

Neil

--
Neil Williams