Old December 9th 03, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Is it just me or has the tube gone down the tubes?

In message , CJG Now
Thankfully Living In The North writes
But who brings the half eaten burgers, beer cans and piles of vomit?

That would be the people who avoid buying a ticket because its
unlikely they will be have much problem getting through ticket
barriers (if they are opreational) and its unlikely they will be
challenged at the ticket barrier or very unlikely they will be asked
to see their ticket on the train

You're more than welcome to come and spend a late-shift with me at the
weekend and show me how it *should* be done. Of course, I can't
guarantee BTP or ambulance response time on a Friday or Saturday night.
What a shame you're so far away now; with your grasp of English I might
even have allowed you to write up the white-boards.....
--
Kat Frogs have it easy. They can eat what bugs them.