Old December 9th 03, 12:37 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Diversity Isn't A Codeword For Anti-White Diversity Isn't A Codeword For Anti-White is offline

Default New M6 Toll road opens,road for fools ?

I totally agree! on TalkRadio this morning there was a debate about this new
toll road and most callers supported it! I thought you bunch of morons! Only
a small amount of the road tax we pay gets spent on the roads, the rest is
stolen and wasted by other government departments. There lies the ****ing
problem! why on earth anybody thinks we should have to pay an extra tax to
use a new road that should ALREADY be funded by our road tax I do not know.

"tarquinlinbin" wrote in message
http://www.m6toll.co.uk/

The new Midlands M6 toll road has opened.

Inevitably the great British gullible public will happliy pour onto it
and pay their fees (twice).

I say dont use it and prove to government what a folly this is. Sure
there will be pain if you continue to use the "public" M6 but its a no
pain no gain situation.

Who gave the Government and the private company the right to cut
another swathe through the English countryside?. I am a freeman of
this country and no one asked me,did they ask you?.

The current toll fees are loss leaders becuase the Government and the
private comany know that this is very much an experiment,an experimnet
to see if the British mugs really will bite.

As soon as they feel its safe to do so,they;ll crank the tolls up and
wind down on investment/maintenance of the "public" M6.

You the motorist already pay enough in tax,dont be so foolish as to
let them fleece you again!.

If you do then you will be setting a precedent for univeraal tolling
AND road tax AND fuel tax

The British are their own worst enemy,it takes an age to rouse them to
action and by the time they do,its way too late.