Old December 8th 08, 10:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Barry Tom Barry is offline

Default Good to see the piccadilly line is as **** as ever

wrote:
On Dec 7, 10:10 pm, Nathan Whitington wrote:
I'm afraid that is the arrogance of London, Londoners and anything to
do with London.

Live with it.

No , its just the ship of fools known as LU. Never mind not being able
to organise a **** up in a brewery , they wouldn't be able to find the
brewery in the first place.

B2003

Or, to balance things a little, how about this? My missus arrived at
Heathrow from a weekend trip to Iceland, got on the Piccadilly, rang me
on emerging at Hounslow. I had just enough time to jump in the car,
de-ice it thoroughly (since it was freezing last night) and drive
gingerly up to Acton Town to pick her up. Cost a quid on her Oyster.
That's not too bad for a ship of fools, is it, but then Boltar could
nitpick over the introduction of a policy of free beer and sex.

Tom