Old December 8th 08, 11:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Good to see the piccadilly line is as **** as ever

On Dec 8, 11:46 am, Tom Barry wrote:
Or, to balance things a little, how about this? My missus arrived at
Heathrow from a weekend trip to Iceland, got on the Piccadilly, rang me
on emerging at Hounslow. I had just enough time to jump in the car,
de-ice it thoroughly (since it was freezing last night) and drive
gingerly up to Acton Town to pick her up. Cost a quid on her Oyster.

Zone 6 to zone 3 is only a quid? Given its costs me 1.50 to go from
zone 4 to 2 I find that hard to believe.

That's not too bad for a ship of fools, is it, but then Boltar could
nitpick over the introduction of a policy of free beer and sex.

That people think complaining about shonky service is nitpicking
rather sums up this sad little island.

B2003