Old December 9th 03, 01:05 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
The Rifleman The Rifleman is offline

Default New M6 Toll road opens,road for fools ?

"MrBitsy" wrote in message
Diversity Isn't A Codeword For Anti-White wrote:
I totally agree! on TalkRadio this morning there was a debate about
this new toll road and most callers supported it! I thought you bunch
of morons! Only a small amount of the road tax we pay gets spent on
the roads, the rest is stolen and wasted by other government
departments. There lies the ****ing problem! why on earth anybody
thinks we should have to pay an extra tax to use a new road that
should ALREADY be funded by our road tax I do not know.

I suppose you advocate everyone ****ting in the garden because the local
water authority isn't spending enough on the sewers?
--
MrBitsy

Why whats wrong with recycling our waste into fertiliser instead of

letting some company make a profit from cleaning up our ****?, The Roads and
the water are paid for by direct taxation, we should not be paying a pennt
for toll roads and water is the fuel of life companies should notbe allowed
to profit from it.