Old December 8th 08, 04:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default National Rail season tickets to London terminals

Patrick Osborne wrote:
On 8 Dec, 10:14, Mr Thant
wrote:
On 8 Dec, 09:44, Patrick Osborne wrote:

Also, on the return
journey, would you be able to use this ticket and get off at
Lewisham, one stop early, or not?

Yes - you can get on or off at any station, so if you bought a
Bellingham season and only ever used it for Ladywell-London, you'd be
absolutely fine. The only rule is the journeys you make must
correspond to a portion of one of the permitted routes between the
start and end points,.

Thanks for that, very good tip about Bellingham. I've still got four
months to run on my current Zone 1-3 so will keep an eye on how much I
use tube/bus and see if it's worth it.

Possibly no help to you, but this might be of interest to others. Less well
known are dual availability seasons, the most recent list available online
being that from NFM98, which was valid up to last May.

http://www.atoc.org/retail/_download...98_South_N.pdf

Paul S