Old December 9th 03, 02:46 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
tarquinlinbin tarquinlinbin is offline

Default New M6 Toll road opens,road for fools ?

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 15:23:54 GMT, "Diversity Isn't A Codeword For
Anti-White" wrote:

If the govt didn't steal so much of our road tax money and local councils
weren't so obsessed with purposely causing congestion we'd have perfect
roads and wouldn't need to build any new ones.

I agree with you but it isnt in their interests to invest in public
transport. Government needs cars on the road to keep the tax rolling
in,local authorities are happy to leave the cars on the road and not
invest in public transport because they have more important matters to
finance such as Bengali transaltors,outreach workers and fairness
co-ordinators. I kid you not,the fairness co-ordinators job recently
appeared in the Manchester Evening News and was sought by Bolton Metro
Council.