Old December 9th 08, 08:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Who to complain to about fares?

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:40:03 -0000, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

As I've implied earlier, the Off-Peak Return may not initially appear if not
many are sold, the top screen on most ticket machines only shows the most
popular tickets bought at a particular location.

Bizarrely, at one point the Silverlink-only CDS and CDR from Euston to
MKC were *only* available on the summary screen and not in the station
list.

Neil

--
Neil Williams