Old December 9th 08, 11:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Who to complain to about fares?

wrote

I checked a fare from Fleet to Rochester. Before and after 11.00 I
got the same price, where for Fleet-London I would normally pay a
different price due to the OP/SOP differential. So what price am I
paying for the Fleet leg of a Fleet-Rochester ticket?

Try pricing it as two tickets ?

Just for another complication, I noted when SOP came out that the
differentials for Reading and Basingstoke were both only 10p (due to a
non-SWT route to London being available) so Fleet-Rochester may have to
figure in via Paddington as possible.

--
Mike D