Old December 10th 08, 09:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Spooks Underground

On Dec 10, 10:23 am, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:09:04 on
Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Batman55 remarked:

I was a bit surprised that, after quite a big bang (happily without the
fallout), London Bridge station was carrying on as usual

The bottom of the escalators was Charing Cross, Jubilee Line, of course.
Was the top of the escalator shot (through the locked grill) genuinely
at London Bridge?

From what I remember of charing cross the main escalator to the
jubilee line didn't have a curved corridor leading to it - it joined
almost directly with the passageways leading to the northern and
bakerloo. But there may have been a 2nd escalator somewhere that I
never used.

B2003