Old December 10th 08, 11:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MarkVarley - MVP MarkVarley - MVP is offline

Default VCTS

VCTS - Veterans Concessionary Travel Scheme
The map for which is here -
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...vel-scheme.pdf
with information page here -
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/faresandtickets/9941.aspx

Firstly, does anyone know if and where I could get a copy of this map
printed out? I've printed one on my computer but I suspect it won't
last long.

Secondly, It shows alot (all?) lines for trains, tube, etc, but not
all the stations on those lines, can it only be used to/from the
stations marked? or are some missed out to make things less cluttered.

Thirdly, I see the extent to which travel is possible on the NR lines,
if I was travelling out of London could I purchase in advance a ticket
to my destination from the furthest station on this map thus using the
card up to that point? or would I have to jump off (my jumping days
are over but you get my meaning) and do the touchy oyster thingy?

Finally, anything I'm missing or maybe not noticing about it's use?
(beyond having to remember to use the right one when travelling for
work).