Old December 11th 08, 07:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Spooks Underground

In message , at 06:13:22 on
Thu, 11 Dec 2008, MatSav remarked:
I took great interest in noting the continuity errors.
Yes, I _know_ it's entertainment, and not factual, but when did
the Bakerloo line go to "London Bridge"???

At what point was it suggested that it did? (I must have missed it).

(I suspect it was actually filmed at Aldwych).

The majority of the filming was at Aldwych and Charing Cross (Jubilee
Line).

The worst error (a plot hole rather than continuity error) was arriving
at the Charing Cross platforms, complete with original signage, when
they were supposed to be at London Bridge.