Old December 12th 08, 07:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] furles@mail.croydon.ac.uk is offline

Default Oyster validity

On 12 Dec, 04:01, "
wrote:
On Dec 11, 1:46 pm, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:

wrote ...

I just bought an oyster on dec 4 08 when does it expire?

9th October 2023

I could be a little more accurate if you'd care to tell us if you bought a
weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual or whatever ...

Help us to help you ...
--

Andrew

*ibought 2 buses and a 7 day 1-4 travel card *its empty i want to know
can i refill it when i get back to london

It makes no difference what you've had on the card in the past. The
card itself does not expire; you can load a bus pass or travelcard or
top up the Pay-as you Go on it at any time. You can continue to use
the card until either the Oyster scheme is phased out, or the card
ceases to work for some reason; it does not expire.