Old December 13th 08, 12:21 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Waterloo gateline

wrote

On Dec 12, 11:03*pm, "Batman55" wrote:

I had to use the gate on Platform 19 on Thursday!

I had to use Platform 18/19 gates last week - believe they were

activated early that week.

I used them about 1300 on Wednesday (10th Dec '08) and judging by the
number of 'helpful' staff they had just been switched on.

Congratulations, BTW, to the ticket staff at Richmond who asked whether
I had a Freedom pass before letting me buy a ODTC with Senior Railcard.

Is there such a thing as a Off-peak Single ? I noticed that the
boundary zone 6 extension was an Anytime Single which seems strange
given the ODTC itself was Off-peak

--
Mike D