Old December 13th 08, 07:38 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
sweek sweek is offline

Default Waterloo gateline

It is switched on and it still seems to be causing quite a few
problems. I may be wrong here but are the gates working in both
directions at the same time? That's what it looked like the last few
days to me. They really need to make sure that people from 17/18 exit
via platform 19 as we almost didn't make our trains due to the high
number of people trying to get off via the small number of gates at
17/18.