Old December 14th 08, 12:06 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Waterloo gateline

On Dec 14, 12:41*pm, Mizter T wrote:
On 14 Dec, 11:45, Tom Anderson wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008, MIG wrote:

On Dec 13, 10:58*pm, Mizter T wrote:

On 13 Dec, 22:02, Tom Anderson wrote:

(snip)

Mizter T is a former home secretary, AICMFP.

You'll end up in Guantanamo for reason redacted if you're not
careful sonny!

I think that's what they call an unresolved journey ...

Impossible - i'm pretty sure Guantanamo's gated.

Gated but it's entry only - once inside it appears that your journey
times out.

Of course there's a new operator on the scene in January who's stated
their intention to resolve matters, so it'll be interesting to see how
they do so - no possibility of penalty fares so it's either
prosecution or being set free (though possibly only to somewhere
outside the zonal system)... or is it - we shall see I suppose.

It may depend on whether capping can apply.