Old December 14th 08, 02:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default Waterloo gateline

[off topic]

"Mizter T" wrote :
He'll be wary of setting them free without installing some kind of
satellite
tracking; they'll have a travel card talking to one satellite, and an
ankle
bracelet talking to another. Is there a word for that, besides 'asbo'?

My I coin the phrase 'Anti-Social Terrorist Order' - I'll share credit
with you for that one!

Hmmm.
How about 'National Anti-Social Terrorist Injunction'

Let's face it, telling them not to do it again is much more likely than a 99
year sentence!

;o)