Old December 14th 08, 05:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Waterloo gateline

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:07:27 -0600,
wrote:

I can confirm that we only have Anytime Singles between Cambridge and
London now.

I assume and suspect that the reason for this is that the Off-Peak Day
Return is priced higher than the Anytime Single. Off-Peak Singles
only tend to occur on the railway when it would otherwise anomalously
be the case that a return is cheaper than a single, and when they do
occur they tend to be priced at 5p less than the associated return.

Neil

--
Neil Williams