Old December 14th 08, 09:25 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Smartcard readers at stations in Hampshire/Dorset?

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 12:50:00 -0800 (PST), Mizter T
wrote:

Watford Junction is definitively *not* in zone 9 - see the Tube map:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...d-Tube-map.gif

I stand corrected. What's the situation from Bushey, though? Are
there both outboundary ODTCs and 1-9 ODTCs in use? Which is cheaper?
Are both valid on both routes?

Aside from that issue, yes there is now such a thing as a zones 1-9
Day Travelcard.

I suppose there always was a 1-D.

Neil

--