Old December 15th 08, 09:41 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Waterloo gateline

In message
Sarah Brown wrote:

In article ,
Graeme Wall wrote:
In message
Sarah Brown wrote:

In article ,
Graeme Wall wrote:
In message
Sarah Brown wrote:

In article ,
Matthew Dickinson wrote:
The gateline at Waterloo mainline seems to be finished apart from a
few ceiling tiles and and some fencing.

As long as I pass through Waterloo gateline, I am in paradise.

Someone tell Julie that Terry is stuck outside Hampton Court on a failed
455...

We would like to announce to millions of people swarming like flies
round Waterloo Underground that there are severe delays on the
Northern, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Waterloo and City Lines. There is a
good service on all other London Underground lines.

I suggest they cross over the river and get the train from Charing Cross.
They'll feel safe and sound.

Embankment, for the District Line, surely?

Closed for a security alert...

As for me, I am so lazy; I don't want to wander. I'll wait with the
crowds at night.

Don't like crowds, the people are so busy they make me feel dizzy.

I don't feel afraid though.

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.