Old December 15th 08, 02:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster validity

In message , at 08:12:53 on Mon, 15
Dec 2008, David of Broadway remarked:
Not that this will help you this time around, but, as I pointed out
elsewhere, a family of four can share one card. Of course, if you want
to split up and go to different places, that won't work.

We might have split into 2+2 a few times. I don't recall this "four on
one card" thing being very well explained - it's quite an unusual mode
for metro ticketing. Handy to know if I ever return en masse.