Old December 16th 08, 07:14 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Waterloo gateline

In message , at 00:34:00 on Tue,
16 Dec 2008, Theo Markettos
remarked:
When they are open. The main gents has been closed more often that it
was open on my trips in the last six months, and there's a perpetual
queue out of the door for the ladies.

I'm surprised nobody modelled that.

They were too busy making sure the glass wall panels lined up properly.

There was a queue out of the door for the ladies during the IVT testing
days, when there was a much smaller number of people in the station.

And I wonder what plans they have to remedy the situation? A year on,
and the silence is deafening.