Old December 17th 08, 03:21 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default The lifting of travel / ticket restrictions this Xmas ?

"Mizter T" wrote in message
On 17 Dec, 15:05, Jan Buxton wrote:

Mmm, when these webpages were created those were the terminology. Note
the date on that Virgin link...

Argh, yes, good point - the Virgin trains 'West Coast Update' pamphlet
is indeed from 2007. Tried again and I can't find anything on their
website for '08. Poor show.

Could THIS possibly be the background to that odd Evening Standard story a
week or two back about Virgin Offpeak change? I.e, non-removal of the SVR
restrictions leads to (Christmas) fare rises? Did anyone with inside info
(such as Newsrail Express) hear anything more on that subject at all BTW?

Paul