Old December 18th 08, 04:34 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mr.G Mr.G is offline

Default Coffee & ITSO

In article 01c9608a$6670ed80$LocalHost@default,
"Michael R N Dolbear" wrote:

If you haven't had problems with "exact money only" and "no change
given" you must carry about a fair bit of cash. Hence the schemes for
parking and parking meter payment with mobile phones ?

What we haven't got is an easy method for micropayments, less than £2
say and especially over the phone and over the net.

I've used the US Express Pay system at vending machines a few times when
I either haven't enough change or the machine spits back dollar bills.
I just wave my AMEX or Visa card over the flashing blue light and a few
seconds later my $1.25 bottle of coke is delivered.