Old December 18th 08, 10:16 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default The lifting of travel / ticket restrictions this Xmas ?

The only thing in the latest Newsrail Express relating to Virgin is that
they are reinstating the no break of journey allowed on outward journey
restriction for various off-peak tickets including the 2C (ie PRE-EUS)
and 3A (ie LAN-EUS) restrictions.

Of course, it's not as if *passengers* have access to the secret
Newsrail Express, so how are we expected to know this?

Are passengers really expected to phone NRE every fare change date to
ask if the BoJ rules have changed?

(I'm assuming the new rules come in with NFM 02 so I should be able to
look them up once I finally receive the latest Avantix Traveller CD?)

-roy