Old December 19th 08, 01:43 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default The lifting of travel / ticket restrictions this Xmas ?

In message , at 14:14:51 on Fri,
19 Dec 2008, Neil Williams remarked:
NCOC 12: "These restrictions are set out in the notices and other
publications of the Train Companies whose trains you are entitled to
use."

And the Fares Manual is the conventional place for them to be
published. It seems in this case they are not...

I would start to doubt whether or not the Fares Manual counts as being
"published", any more. The Avantix CD is called "Fares Information", and
I would expect a court to treat it as the only reasonable form of
publication for most of the restrictions we commonly discuss.