Old December 10th 03, 09:39 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Pete Smith Pete Smith is offline

Default New M6 Toll road opens,road for fools ?

In article ,
says...
Diversity Isn't A Codeword For Anti-White wrote:
I totally agree! on TalkRadio this morning there was a debate about
this new toll road and most callers supported it! I thought you bunch
of morons! Only a small amount of the road tax we pay gets spent on
the roads, the rest is stolen and wasted by other government
departments. There lies the ****ing problem! why on earth anybody
thinks we should have to pay an extra tax to use a new road that
should ALREADY be funded by our road tax I do not know.

I suppose you advocate everyone ****ting in the garden because the local
water authority isn't spending enough on the sewers?

Bad example.

The local authority aren't spending enough on the sewers, _even though_
we're paying through the nose for it, and it's not working, causing the
toilets to block up.

They then come up with the idea of a new fast-track service, of ****ting in
a barrel next to the front door, and it's emptied once a month by a bloke in
a pickup, at 4 times the price per dump of the normal sewers, on top of your
existing sewerage charge.

I think that's a bit more like it.

Pete.

--
NOTE! Email address is spamtrapped. Any email will be bounced to you
Remove the news and underscore from my address to reply by mail