Old December 20th 08, 10:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Larry Larry is offline

Default district line closing time

Hi,

what time does the district line close?? I'm planning to visit London
to attend a football match on late February and I was told to get off at
fulham broadway to get to the Chelsea's stadium. The thing is, I'd like
to get the train back to my hotel when the match is over (10pm?) in
order not to bump up into "strange" ppl asking for trouble...

thanks ever so much

NB: how long does it take to get to the Stadium from the fulham broadway
subway station on foot?