Old December 20th 08, 10:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default district line closing time

In message , Larry
writes

what time does the district line close??

Last train from Fulham Broadway that connects with other services at
Earl Court is 4 minutes past midnight on Mondays to Saturdays, although
there are other (non-connecting) trains for another hour after that.

I'm planning to visit London
to attend a football match on late February and I was told to get off at
fulham broadway to get to the Chelsea's stadium. The thing is, I'd like
to get the train back to my hotel when the match is over (10pm?) in
order not to bump up into "strange" ppl asking for trouble...

It takes about 10 minutes normally, although it could be slower given
the large crowds that go to Chelsea. But you would be in no danger of
missing the last train.

--
Paul Terry