Old December 20th 08, 03:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Larry Larry is offline

Default district line closing time

In article
,
Mizter T wrote:

Fares - you should buy yourself a zones 1&2 Day Travelcard at a cost
of £5.30 this year - the price will rise to £5.60 next year. This will
cover you for unlimited journeys on the Underground in zones 1&2 -
i.e. the central area - plus all London buses.

I cannot thank you all enough!!

I was wondering if there was any bus to get to the Fulham Broadway area
at first to enjoy the views since is my first time visiting London. I'll
take the tube to get to the King's Cross Station when the match is over.