Old December 20th 08, 07:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Masson Peter Masson is offline

Default Coffee & ITSO

"Robert" wrote

I giving away all my secrets! Yes, I also have an ITSO bus pass and use
it locally, but I've never tried it in London as usually the Tube is
quicker to get me to where I want to go. (Paddington, as any fule kno,
is not in central Lunnon).

Next time, though, I'll try it and see what happens.

When using a non-London bus pass in London you just show it to the driver,
as you would an ODTC (or any other non-Oyster Travelcard), or if it is a
bendybus just get on. London Freedom Pass holders have to touch in on the
Oyster reader.

Outside London some bus operators issue a zero fare ticket; others ask how
far you are travelling and then issue a zero fare ticket, but TfL don't seem
to bother to collect any record of journeys made by non-London bus pass
holders.

Peter