Old December 20th 08, 08:18 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Robert[_2_] Robert[_2_] is offline

Default Coffee & ITSO

On 2008-12-20 20:45:14 +0000, said:

In article ,
Peter Masson wrote:
Outside London some bus operators issue a zero fare ticket; others ask
how far you are travelling and then issue a zero fare ticket, but TfL
don't seem to bother to collect any record of journeys made by
non-London bus pass holders.

This seems to vary with the operating company. On some journeys the driver
presses a button on the ticket machine while on others he doesn't seem to
notice your existence.

Thank you both for the information. I'll try it the next time I'm in
'The Smoke'.
--
Robert