Old December 20th 08, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris[_2_] Chris[_2_] is offline

Default Circle line information at Paddington

On 20 Dec, 19:38, wrote:
How can this happen. *The announcer was adamant that there was no
train for a long time. *Not only that they told me that it was 8 stops
away. *How can they get it so wrong. *Did they turn a Hammersmith and
City into a circle line?

Yes.....not sure how often, but I've certainly been on a Circle Line
that, on arrival at Edgeware Road, has changed & gone to
Hammersmith....which annoyed those on baoard no end.

Early morning certainly, they come off the Hammersmith branch and turn
into Circle Line trains too.