Old December 21st 08, 12:23 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Coffee & ITSO

In message 2008122019214050073-coppercapped@googlemailcom, Robert
writes
I giving away all my secrets! Yes, I also have an ITSO bus pass and use
it locally, but I've never tried it in London as usually the Tube is
quicker to get me to where I want to go. (Paddington, as any fule kno,
is not in central Lunnon).

Next time, though, I'll try it and see what happens.

It works fine for Mother when she visits. Just shows it to the driver
or gets on as appropriate and off she goes.

She loves riding the buses down here; mind you she is from Lancashire.