Old December 21st 08, 10:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default district line closing time

On 21 Dec, 23:02, Rupert Candy wrote:

On Dec 20, 4:57*pm, Mizter T wrote:

(snip)

Can anyone recommend one of these new French restaurants at all? Not
that the OP, having just come from Paris, will really need such a
recommendation... so can anyone recommend a good restaurant offering
traditional British dishes in Kings Cross? I can't immediately think
of one I must admit. I recall there being a decent looking place in
the new Regent's Quarter development just north of Pentonville Road,
but I think it's Spanish.

I've had a very good meal at the St Pancras Grand (on the west side of
the upper level of St P) -- some quite traditional British dishes with
a modern twist. It's not cheap but no more than any other half-decent
London restaurant (£11-15 for most main courses).

Thanks for that - that's one to bear in mind for the future, and of
course it has the added advantage that it's actually in the station.