Old December 22nd 08, 10:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Frank Incense Frank Incense is offline

Default Circle line information at Paddington

"Chris" wrote in message
On 20 Dec, 19:38, wrote:
How can this happen. The announcer was adamant that there was no
train for a long time. Not only that they told me that it was 8 stops
away. How can they get it so wrong. Did they turn a Hammersmith and
City into a circle line?

Yes they do sometimes - they prob did it just to make that 17 min wait
reduce to 3 just for you I have been at Edgware Rd sometimes and you can
see that things can change in an instant. So the bloke at Paddinginton WAS
right but it was changed after he made the announcement and they prob never
told him til it was too late anyway.