Old December 23rd 08, 06:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default King George V

wrote in message
On Dec 22, 2:35 pm, "Richard J." wrote:
I don't see why. There are plenty of other examples of 2 seperate
stations having the same name - canary wharf for example.

Yes, and most of them cause confusion.

Only if you're a bit thick , especially if one of them is closed
anyway.

Having suffered the fate of once going to Pollokshaws instead of
Pollokshields (or the reverse), I'm sure that one doesn't need to be thick
to, for example, go to the wrong Shepherd's Bush. It just takes some lack
of attention.

tim