Old December 10th 03, 02:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Keith J Chesworth Keith J Chesworth is offline

Default Bendibus 18

On 10 Dec 2003 03:22:07 -0800, (Boltar) wrote:

"John Rowland" wrote in message ...
As we went through Harlesden it struck me that, with the exception of the
former Red Arrows, these "free buses" have all been targeted at London's
most notorious areas... is this a deliberate policy of redistribution of
wealth, by making sure that people in the poorest neighbourhoods can get in
and out of Central London free of charge? Is Livingstone, Gavron or someone
similar deciding which routes should get burndibuses?

More likely they decided that its safer for the drivers to work in these
scumbag areas if they don't have any money on board so theres 1 less reason
for them to be mugged or assaulted.

B2003

Does it take a reason?

Well I live and learn