Old December 27th 08, 02:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Graffiti where ?

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 05:03:55 -0800 (PST), Offramp wrote:

I wonder which part of our safe a secure tube system will be vandalised
by kids with spray cans this year ?

Does anyone know yet?

On a trip on the Picc yesterday I noticed that Park Royal had been
hit. (This was in the afternoon, so they'd had plenty of time to clean
it up too.)

(Even worse than the above was the 3tph service on the Rayners Lane
branch, despite reports of no planned disruptions and a "Good Service"
on the line.)