Old December 30th 08, 04:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default TfL's new rapist minicab advert

"John B" wrote :
How many Oriental wives has Boltar got, I wonder? ;-)

The only 'trophy wife' I can imagine for Boltar would have to be papier
mache, or plastic blow-up, or one loving ly assembled from bits of fluff,
puppy dogs' tails and other bits of biological flotsam and jetsam.

I cannot imagine any human being staying within a block for more than 7.8
secs.

That's why he has to come here to insult most of the human race. And the
poor sap has never put 2 and 2 together, so he'll never change his ways. Or
his underwear.

But I'll bet his mum still loves him.
And that's what matters. Obviously.