Old January 1st 09, 02:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default victoria line 09 stock

On Jan 1, 2:34*am, "Richard J." wrote:
wrote in message

Will this still have to arrive on the victoria line by road or did the
test drag through the piccadilly line tunnels go ok with no bumps or
scrapes?

Since presumably it would have to get to the Piccadilly Line by road, what's
the advantage over direct delivery to Northumberland Park?

I am completely out of touch, but didn't all new stuff for the
Underground used to be delivered to and commissioned at West Ruislip?
Travelling subsequently via the Piccadilly would make sense in that
case.

But this all probably ceased years ago so I dunno.