Old December 10th 03, 05:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North CJG  Now Thankfully Living In The North is offline

Default Toilets.

Kat wrote in message ...
In message , Chris p
writes
Clive wrote:
I know I'm most probably on the wrong group and am therefore willing
to be re-directed, my question is this. In a few weeks time I am
coming to London with a 4 year old boy. I am presuming he'll want to
about every half an hour, where can I get a guide of toilets in stores
or otherwise that would be suitable for my purposes.

tried 3 stations on the victoria while bursting and in the extremely
hot environment. Bah none, had to leave and make use of KFC's facilities

If you have a small child in need, any tube station would probably allow
you to use the staff facilities.

And if your an adult you just **** on the station with the drunks?
I once came out of a tube station in East London to see a guy laying
on his back on the pavement taking a ****. If that is not a reason for
more public toilets at tube stations i don't know what is.