Old January 5th 09, 01:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Normal crap service resumed

On Jan 5, 2:03*pm, James Farrar wrote:
Well actually I already have - I drive to work now even though I could
take the tube.

How about giving up the tube completely, and giving up moaning about
it?

If it was free to use I wouldn't moan. It isn't free - it costs a
bloody fortune so I expect decent service not yet another random
selection from The LU Book Of Excuses. And if I can't have that I
expect to be able to apply for a refund - not be faced with a broken
website.

B2003