Old January 5th 09, 02:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Motorbikes get to use bus lanes

On Jan 5, 2:23*pm, "John Rowland"
wrote:
Seems dangerous and unneccessary to me. I've never driven a motorbike, but
their ability to overtake all stationary traffic means they effectively
carry their own bus lane with them anyway. Putting them in bus lanes will

I don't see what the problem is. They won't hold up the buses and it
keeps them away from the main body of traffic so safer for them and
less stressful for car drivers. I think its a good idea.

B2003