Old January 6th 09, 11:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Morgan[_2_] David Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default NLC Code 0504

"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
Sadly, it does not seem to detail London Underground stations which are
not also National Rail Stations. It does not even mention Barking, so is
even less complete than I thought. (I was interested in the codes for the
several Paddington stations.) I just found:
3087 Paddington London

If you download it as an Excel spreadsheet it separates the LUL and NR
stations into separate tabs - including Barking (0501) and Paddington (0670)

--

David