Old January 7th 09, 11:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Aston-Martin Boris bus

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 12:12:31PM -0800, wrote:

Does anybody here seriously think that a new bus will be allowed with
open rear deck. With the old routemaster about 10 people used to die
every year falling from the bus.

Serves 'em right for trying to get on and off a moving vehicle. I know
that when I had the opportunity to do that, I would have blamed no-one
but myself if I screwed up. Likewise if I was standing on the open
platform while the bus was moving - something which you weren't supposed
to do.

PLEASE NOTE: This message was meant to offend everyone equally,
regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation, politics, choice
of beer, operating system, mode of transport, or their editor.