Old January 8th 09, 11:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Aston-Martin Boris bus

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 12:04:55PM -0000, John Rowland wrote:
David Cantrell wrote:
Serves 'em right for trying to get on and off a moving vehicle. I
know that when I had the opportunity to do that, I would have blamed
no-one but myself if I screwed up.

That's fine, for adults. I fell off a moving routemaster when I was a child,
and landed between two bollards. If I'd landed on the bollard, I might not
be here now.

That would be your parents' fault.

THIS IS THE LANGUAGE POLICE
PUT DOWN YOUR THESAURUS