Old January 8th 09, 12:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Ealing to Clapham "parliamentary" bus

"Mizter T" wrote in message

Agreed that after all this publicity I can well see a bunch of
awkward- squad bods turning up next Tuesday to ride on it!

If enough (fare-paying) people show up next Tuesday, I wonder if they
would strengthen the service? If they need several buses to cope with
this unexpected demand, will they need to put a train on to get the
unwanted traffic off the busy London roads?