Old January 8th 09, 03:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Ealing to Clapham "parliamentary" bus

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009, Mizter T wrote:

On 8 Jan, 14:43, Offramp wrote:

On 8 Jan, 12:14, Mizter T wrote:

On 8 Jan, 10:14, Offramp wrote:

Weird stuff

Agreed that after all this publicity I can well see a bunch of awkward-
squad bods turning up next Tuesday to ride on it!

I hope the gawkers on Tuesday 13th don't ruin it for people like me who
may go later in the year as a matter of curiosity! I didn't want to
travel all the way out to Ealing, and I was hoping to get on at
Kensington, but I may get on at Clapham and jump off at a set of
lights.

Interesting that you place Wandsworth Road station in Clapham - to me
it's in a kind of hinterland between Clapham, Battersea, Stockwell and
South Lambeth. We had a discussion about it a while ago

Batterclapstock!

tom

--
Osteoclasts = monsters from the DEEP -- Andrew